Enjoy your stay!
My latest 5 posts
– It has been a really long time since I had my own website so I decided to do something about it.
– I am not sure I really like “serverless” software development.
– I just came back from a week on the bike: this time I took the way to the Baltic Sea, pedalling for about 310km in 4 days. I did this trip at the end of August.
– OK, I know, this might sound quite a peculiar topic at first but maybe you can get some interesting tips from the whole story.
– My own definition of “drawing seriously” is more or less the same that applies to “running seriously”; you get to that status when you look forward to the next moment you’ll be only with yourself and your paper and pens, or your running shoes. It’s that feeling you get at the end of your new drawing, when you breath that sensation in: you have accomplished something, and you actually like what you did, as much as you were happy and proud when you broke your PB running 10k.
More posts can be found in the archive.